Enterprise Europe Network is a global network covering 70 countries all over the world. It has over 600 business associations, about 20,000 business offers and innovation technology. Each year, EEN organizes about 700 business events and b2b meetings, where entrepreneurs are looking for business partners worldwide.
EEN offers a wide range of services:
- Search for business partners and buyers of their products;
- Place and track commercial offers;
- Promote their innovative technologies to the EU markets;
- Search and attract modern innovative technologies from abroad;
- Search for investors and partners in the EU to create joint enterprises.
Ukraine joined the Enterprise Europe Network in July 2017. For this purpose it created the consortium of the EEN-Ukraine, which included scientific organizations, representatives of business and government agencies. It became possible due to COSME program funded by the European Commission and contributes to the competitiveness and innovative development of small and medium-sized business and innovative organizations.