Enterprise Europe Network Ukraine as part of the biggest European business and innovation support network which is created by European Commission and European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA) and European Cluster collaboration platform, which supports short term exchanges to better connect Europe’s industrial clusters, invites you to take part at the online international event “Cooperate with Ukraine: medical sector and pharma industry” which will gather state organizations, hospitals, Foundation/Funds, and SMEs that work in the field of medical sector and pharma industry in Ukraine and Europe.
The main goal of event: to increase cooperation between medical and pharma sector industry in Europe and Ukraine; to gather representatives of different state organizations, international Funds, representatives of European and Ukrainian SMEs for:
- looking for the new partners, suppliers, and distributors.
- discussing new trends and challenges which faced Ukrainian SMEs of pharm industry in War period.
- discussing problems in supply of raw materials.
- establishing better communication and cooperation between different international medical and health care Funds/Foundations/initiatives/projects.
- discussing Pharm industry and Hospital’s needs.
- discussing the new rules for importers/exporter of medical devices and medicines.
- discussing opportunities for business development, relocation and renew pharm industry of Ukraine damaged during the war.
- discussing and development new channels of logistic and distribution.
The event is focused on:
- Representatives of European and Ukrainian SMEs, state organizations and clusters in the field of medical and pharm industry
- Funds, Foundations, representatives of international companies/corporations, national and international initiatives and projects which already are providing or plan to provide medical support Ukraine.
If you are interesting to take part at the event, please register by the link
If you know any initiative or practice instruments how to support to Ukraine, please share with us this information by link.
If you have any organizational issue or want to promote your company on international level, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Learn more about initiatives: